Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hugeness.

Pictures of the Enourmity, since I have a feeling that nobody is really believing me....so when I say Im heavy breathing trying to get out of bed, or out of cars, or up from the couch...im serious. If you had this attached to you, you would be panting like an animal too.
I am officially on sebatical from work for the next 12 days as well, I instead will be writing blogs, reading, and making cinnamon buns. Quite enjoyable i must say.
I also dont get to see Jake for the next 2 weeks, meaning he may not even recognize me when he sees planets orbiting me two weeks from now....i can only assume thats what is about to happen any day now.



anyways, again, enjoy your baby free bodies ladies...one day this is going to happen to you too....and its going to make you wish you had appreciated your unstretched unscathed body that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment