Thursday 30 June 2011

Widening bellies and narrowing opinions.

So. Im getting bigger. Yes yes, i do realise this will continue to happen...however every day that i try to do my pants up its like RE realising that my belly is now becoming its own little solar system.
 Im becoming ominous now. Like when you have that wart/mole on your foot that seems kind of insignificant so you ignore it, but then each day you glance at it and notice it becoming larger....and then soon people start saying things like "woah.." when they see it and you start thinking, maybe this is something I should start noticing/taking heed of before it gets out of conrol. Im putting off really taking it seriously just yet, its just a belly...but soon, even my "belly band" wont be able to keep my pants up. Gravity will take over the band, and it will fall and so will my pants.
So i must soon get on board and actually BUY some maternity clothes. However, this is another thing that you need women for. I have taken Jake, but hes in "super supportive, you look amazing in all things even though your belly is almost out past your boobs and you cant see your feet when you look down" mode.
So hes not a good judge of what actually looks good and what just makes me seem even huger than I am. YES i realise its a baby, and its all very exciting, blah blah blah....
When its not you.
To me, its just another annoying thing i have to figure out and am trying to avoid doing. Just like how I try to sleep on my tummy still...until the onset of shortness of breath and LIERALLY the movement of my entire uterus in my abdomen moving to the side happens. Just like how I still browse through wine sections of liquor stores. But now its getting innapropriate to do since its not not just the "kind of belly heavy" girl in the aisle...its the preggo one. Another tacky thing for pregnant ladies to do.
Correction. Pregnant women. NOT pregnant Ladies. Theres NOTHING lady like about pregnancy.
Nothing dainty, nothing pretty, nothing delicate.
Its all very obvious movements, heavy breathing, back pain and well...farting and vomitting.
Theres alot of things pregnant women aren't supposed to do. Like admit that most people who say pregnancy rules are lying to your face. I have recently been taking tally of people that enjoy pregnancy, or even LIKE pregnancy...the list is short.
literally, its like 2:8 right now.
Think about THAT when you're family planning. LIterally, sex talks should be accompanied by a pregnant woman that can just be present during that talk....just her presence at most times will probably scare off most teens who think "well getting pregnant means getting on tv"
I know my presence would do it. Seriously, I cannooooooot wait to give the sex talk to my kids. Theres so much more than just STD's to be scared of.
Sorry to all the women out there that are looking forward to bearing life..or are enjoying it thus far..I have a feeling that actually having the baby in my house and not in my womb will probably change my attitude. Then I bet i wills ay it was worth it. I am not convinced that I will say , "Id do it all over again in a heartbeat". I am just not convinced this moment will happen. Again, this is my opinion, and i apoligize if you did love pregnancy, but I have a feeling im more of an outcome/result/finale kind of girl and less of an "enjoy the journey" person when it comes to pregnancy. And reality shows. I like to just know who gets the rose/the million bucks/ and the wedding ring.
but either way, in my system like 7/9 women would agree with me.
Anyways, Heres some more pictures of my increasing girth. For everyone to take note of my size so they can re evaluate their hugging statures, and "let me just slip by you here" space needed.
19 weeks.
Much love.


1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! Hilarious posts, by the way... ;)

    ReplyDelete